BEST PAPER AWARDS 2013
Best Research Paper
Dr Kankeyanathan Kannan
University of Jaffna
Best Student Paper
Mrs. Ola Ahmad
Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de saint-Etienne
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The goal of the conference is to bring together active researchers from the various disciplines to showcase their state-of-the-art research results and hopefully to forge new cross-disciplinary interactions among the participants. The conference provides a unique opportunity for in-depth technical discussions and exchange of ideas in mathematical and computational sciences, as well as explores the potential of their applications in natural and social sciences, engineering and technology and industry and finance.
The objectives of this conference are:
•to provide a forum for researchers, educators, students, contributors, users of mathematical knowledge and
industries to exchange ideas and communicate and discuss research findings and new advancement
in mathematics and statistics;
•to explore possible avenues to foster academic and student exchange, as well as scientific activities;
•to promote and encourage exchange of ideas on recent discoveries in the field of mathematics, statistics
and mathematical education.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Prof. Ke Chen
Director of Centre for Mathematical Imaging Techniques
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
The University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
|Keynote Address "Direct and Indirect Reconstructions of Scatterers and Inhomogeneous Media" will be delivered by:
||Prof. Jun Zou
Department of Mathematics
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• The Conference Proceedings The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1911, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-192X) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Zentralblatt MATH and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CMCGS 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CMCGS 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES