2014 Conference Proceedings Will Be Published By
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
BEST PAPER AWARDS 2014
Best Research Paper
Prof. Messaoud Bounkhel
King Saud University
Best Student Paper
Ms. Ndèye Fatma Ndiaye
University of Le Havre
Global Science and Technology Forum
The goal of the conference is to bring together active researchers from the various disciplines to showcase their state-of-the-art research results and hopefully to forge new cross-disciplinary interactions among the participants. The conference provides a unique opportunity for in-depth technical discussions and exchange of ideas in mathematical and computational sciences, as well as explores the potential of their applications in natural and social sciences, engineering and technology and industry and finance.
The objectives of this conference are:
•to provide a forum for researchers, educators, students, contributors, users of mathematical knowledge and
industries to exchange ideas and communicate and discuss research findings and new advancement
in mathematics and statistics;
•to explore possible avenues to foster academic and student exchange, as well as scientific activities;
•to promote and encourage exchange of ideas on recent discoveries in the field of mathematics, statistics
and mathematical education.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Books :Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry" to be published by GSTF.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1911, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-192X) will be published by Springer. It will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Zentralblatt MATH and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Best 10 papers presented at the conference will be invited to publish at GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) free of charge (subject to acceptance)
• CMCGS 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CMCGS 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php